DMCA Requests: Online DMCA Form
Advertisement Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start downloading songs we want to tell you the following: The songs you want to download may have copyright(s) on them. This means you're not allowed to download the song if you don't possess the original record. We don't add MP3s manually, therefore we can't assure that songs are copyrighted or not. If you find your copyrighted material and dont want to share it any longer on this site just let us know and we will provide you with the necessary information on how to remove your copyrighted material.
Downloading copyrighted material without having the original record is illegal. MP3Juices.com is not responsible for the actions you take. Please respect these terms and conditions and support the artists! All mp3 files are hosted by third party servers, not by MP3Juices.com. All mp3s which are available in our search results are grabbed in real time without moderation.
DMCA/Copyright Policy & Notices:
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our Sources, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
-The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
-A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact MP3Juices.com link(s)
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published (if applicable).
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
If your request applies to more than one MP3Juices.com link please make sure that all links are complete.
Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us. Invalid email addresses will be ignored.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding.